Convenient and Secure Access to Your Benefits Information
Enter your group number in the log in field below. Can't find your group number? Your group number is listed on the front of your member ID card.
To help you and your dependents get the most out of your health plan, at your convenience, log in to your account to gain 24-hour access to:
- plan documents and Summary of Benefits (SBC) using the Coverage & Benefits Portal
- locate in-network providers
- access your pharmacy benefits
- view claims status through the PAI Benefits Portal
- learn more about other programs and services included with your plan
- get health and wellness information and more
For member questions about claims, please call the customer service phone number located on your ID card or on your Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
July is ER Diversion Month - When you or a loved one is sick or injured, you want care as quickly as possible. Your first instinct may be to go to the emergency room, but if it isn’t a true emergency, there is a better option. You can save time and money by going to an urgent care facility instead of the emergency room.