Convenient and Secure Access to Your Benefits Information
Enter your group number in the log in field below. Can't find your group number? Your group number is listed on the front of your member ID card.
To help you and your dependents get the most out of your health plan, at your convenience, log in to your account to gain 24-hour access to:
- plan documents and Summary of Benefits (SBC) via the Coverage & Benefits Portal
- locate in-network providers
- access your pharmacy benefits
- view claims status through the PAI Benefits Portal
- learn more about other programs and services included with your plan
- get health and wellness information
For member questions about claims, please call the customer service phone number located on your ID card or on your Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
Get the health and fitness products you’ve always wanted with a little help from PAI’s Value Add and Discount programs. Save on gym memberships, weight loss programs, alternative medicines, and much more! Show your PAI member ID card and save.
The Importance of Vaccines
Measles, mumps, whooping cough, diphtheria, tetanus, rubella and polio. These dangerous diseases, among others, used to be common. Now, thanks to advances in medicine, they can be prevented with vaccinations. Click here to learn more.