Convenient and Secure Access to Your Benefits Information
Enter your group number in the log in field below. Can't find your group number? Your group number is listed on the front of your member ID card.
To help you and your dependents get the most out of your health plan, at your convenience, log in to your account to gain 24-hour access to:
- plan documents and Summary of Benefits (SBC) using the Coverage & Benefits Portal
- locate in-network providers
- access your pharmacy benefits
- view claims status through the PAI Benefits Portal
- learn more about other programs and services included with your plan
- get health and wellness information and more
For member questions about claims, please call the customer service phone number located on your ID card or on your Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
August is Immunizations Awareness Month - Did you know that a flu shot is your single best bet to avoid catching the flu? In fact, the national Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends annual influenza vaccinations for every person — with few exceptions — age 6 months and older.