Convenient and Secure Access to Your Benefits Information
Enter your group number in the log in field below. Can't find your group number? Your group number is listed on the front of your member ID card.
To help you and your dependents get the most out of your health plan, at your convenience, log in to your account to gain 24-hour access to:
- plan documents and Summary of Benefits (SBC) using the Coverage & Benefits Portal
- locate in-network providers
- access your pharmacy benefits
- view claims status through the PAI Benefits Portal
- learn more about other programs and services included with your plan
- get health and wellness information and more
For member questions about claims, please call the customer service phone number located on your ID card or on your Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
December is Opioid Addiction Awareness Month: Opiates change how the brain perceives pain. They produce feelings of pleasure or euphoria. The impact on the brain’s reward system is what leads to addiction. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says opioid dependency can begin within three days of taking the drugs. If you use them long term, you have a 1-in-4 chance of becoming addicted. With addiction come serious side effects and risks.