Health Management Bundles
Our health management bundles are essential parts of the comprehensive health management services we offer to our self-funded groups. These programs focus on the early detection of illness and the prevention of disease. Covered employees with chronic conditions receive more targeted educational information and contact with our staff of highly trained health specialists. Your sickest covered employees, or those with intensive needs, receive care coordination and the support of our caring team of nurses.
Be Well Engagement Suite
Our Be Well Engagement Suite is for members who are facing behavioral health or chronic conditions. They can get condition-specific education and support. Contact our PAI account executives for more information.
Be Well Engagement Suite: Support for Life’s Lasting Conditions
- Asthma (adult and pediatric)
- Behavioral Health Conditions (Recovery Support, Anxiety, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder for Adults, Bipolar Disorder, Depression)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Diabetes (adult and pediatric)
- Heart Disease (Congestive Heart Failure, Coronary Artery Disease, Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension)
- Maternity Care (includes post-partum support)*
- Metabolic Health
*Available as à la carte.
Be Well Lifestyle Suite
This program helps members build healthy habits over time. Contact our PAI account executives for more information.
Our Be Well Lifestyle Suite promotes healthier habits through programs focusing on:
- Back Care
- Stress Management
- Tobacco Cessation
- Weight Management (adult and pediatric)
- Maternity Care (includes post-partum support) (Maternity included if Back Care, Stress Management, Tobacco Cessation and Weight Management programs are purchased.)
Behavioral Health and Chronic Disease Coaching Offerings
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Asthma (pediatric and adult)
- Bipolar disorder
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Diabetes (adult and pediatric)
- High cholesterol
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Metabolic health
- Substance abuse
Healthy Lifestyle Coaching Offerings
- Back care
- Maternity (preconception, maternity and postpartum care)
- Stress management
- Tobacco-free living
- Weight management (adults and children)
Wellness Your Way à La Carte Program Offerings
- 24-Hour Nurse Advisor
This service provides members with a sense of comfort in knowing that when they need immediate medical advice, they can call a registered nurse to ask their questions.
- Autism Management (ABA) Therapy
This program helps members and family members diagnosed with autism. Personal therapist, specializing in autism, scheduled in the clients’ home, up to 40 hours a week, to teach basic life skills: tying shoes, dressing, etc.
- Biometrics Screening
Offers biometric screenings, onsite health education sessions. Employers can make it easy for their employees to learn about their individual health markers.
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Care
A program designed to identify and intervene with members at risk or at the earliest stages of kidney failure.
- Comprehensive Case Management
Helps members stay on top of their health with reminders, cost-saving tips, and more.
- Health Management
This program helps members with diabetes, heart disease, chronic respiratory condition, or migraines live healthier lives.
- Musculoskeletal Management Services
This program focuses on spine health. It offers spine care and interventional pain management. (Available only to South Carolina-based employees.)
- Oncology Management
This program provides comprehensive cancer support. It uses structured approaches to assist in the management of all aspects of cancer care for persons in active treatment, applies science-based proprietary clinical guidelines to improve participant’s compliance, and enhances the quality of the life for remaining care.
- Onsite Medical Care
This program allows employers to set up a primary care center in their place of business. Designs a primary care center for the employer that can help control medical and pharmacy spending. Creation of an in-house primary health care function enables employer to assess referral patterns, utilization of pharmacy and provide enhanced chronic condition management.
- Radiation Benefit Management
This program provides management of advanced diagnostic imaging performed in an outpatient setting. (Available only to South Carolina-based employees.)
- Radiation Oncology Management
This program manages patient treatment plans for radiation therapies delivered in an outpatient setting. (Available only to South Carolina-based employees.)
Member Privacy Is Protected
Health coaching is voluntary, and members can opt out at any time. Protection of members’ privacy is critical. Their personal information is kept strictly confidential.
For more information, contact your PAI account executive or fill out the contact form below.
Should you have any questions about our self-funded administration offerings, please feel free to contact us via the form below.