Pharmacy Benefit Management
Choices to Help Manage Your Pharmacy Benefits
CVS Caremark is our preferred pharmacy benefit manager, the nation's premier integrated pharmacy services provider, with more than 65,000 participating pharmacies nationwide. Together, we’ll help your employees manage and save money on the prescriptions they need.
Mail Service Pharmacy Program
Employees enjoy the convenience and savings of the mail service program and:
- Up to a 90-day supply of the prescription
- 24/7 toll-free support from a registered pharmacist
- Easy refills by phone or online
Drug Management Program
Help control prescription drug spending with a host of Caremark drug management programs, including:
We offer online services and support so your employees can:
- Comparison shop
- Check the availability of generic drug alternatives
- View personal prescription history
- Order prescriptions for mail service delivery
- View their Preferred Drug List
- Shop for non-prescription health and wellness products
Check Drug Coverage & Cost
Members can verify their coverage and find out how much a prescription drug will cost by accessing the Caremark Drug Cost Tool.
Preferred Drug List
See the generic, preferred and specialty drugs covered in your plan. View drug lists.
Please contact your PAI Representative.