Make Health a Priority
Members’ health and well-being are important, but sometimes they may need a little help to make them a priority. Health Coaching helps members to better manage any lifestyle habits that could possibly affect their health and the quality of their life.
Health Coaching is a confidential phone-based program that guides members through healthy behavior changes by building on their strengths. Health coaches are registered nurses who are available to answer members’ health-related questions and address their concerns. All calls are scheduled at members’ convenience and on their timeline.
Health Coaching Can Help
Whether members want to eat healthier, quit smoking, manage stress, or manage a chronic condition, Health Coaching can help members:
- Better understand their health risks or condition
- Recognize early warning signs that may require medical attention
- Understand their doctor’s recommendations, medications and treatments
- Gain more control over their well-being
- Set goals to reach their healthy best
Member Privacy Is Protected
Health Coaching is voluntary, and members can opt out at any time. Protection of members’ privacy is critical. Their personal information is kept strictly confidential.
For more information, contact your PAI account executive.
Behavioral Health and Chronic Disease Coaching Offerings
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Asthma (pediatric and adult)
- Bipolar disorder
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Diabetes (adult and pediatric)
- High cholesterol
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Metabolic health
- Substance abuse
Healthy Lifestyle Coaching Offerings
- Back care
- Maternity (preconception, maternity and postpartum care)
- Stress management
- Tobacco-free living
- Weight management (adults and children)