Beltone Program for Better Hearing
Hearing loss is a common problem that can happen to anybody and it often comes gradually with age or is caused by repeated exposure to loud noises. About one in four people suffer from hearing loss.
We’ve partnered with Beltone to offer an extra value-added discount to our members. Beltone has been helping the world hear better for over 79 years. Beltone has led the industry in hearing aid innovation and boasts amazing sound quality and features focused on ease of use. You can wirelessly stream music and other audio from your smartphone and you can even test drive models right in the office.
Members get a discount on Beltone hearing aids and more.
- $3,595 Amaze 17 63 includes Amaze Charger
- $3,195 Amaze 17 64
- $2,995 Trust 17, Boost Max 17
- $2,745 Legend 17
- $2,995 Amaze 9 63 includes Amaze Charger
- $2,595 Amaze 9 64
- $2,495 Trust 9, Boost Max 9
- $2,245 Legend 9
- $2,495 Amaze 9 63 includes Amaze Charger
- $2,095 Amaze 6 64
- $1,745 Legend 6
- $1,495 Ally 3
- $1,250 Trust 6, Bold 3
- $995 Ally 2, Bold 2
Value-Added Items (all items included):
- Hearing screening
- Three-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Three-year loss & damage coverage (deductible applies)
- Three years of batteries (48 cells per year/per hearing aid)
- 45-day credit return period with re-stocking fee
- Program extended to family members
- Premium BelCare™ aftercare plan for ongoing care and service free of charge
Visit Beltone’s website at www.beltone.com for additional details. It's easy to get started!
- Call Beltone at 888-418-6763 to find your nearest Beltone location.
- Call your local Beltone provider to schedule your free hearing screening.
Bring your insurance card with you to your appointment.
This is an added-value discount program. Its services and discounts are in addition to, but not included in, the services and benefits covered under your employer health plan.
Back to all benefits