Beltone Program for Better Hearing
48 million people in the US have hearing loss. That is about one in four people. As we age, it’s natural to suffer from hearing loss, and the severity can vary from person to person.
We’ve partnered with Beltone to offer an extra value-added discount to our members. Beltone has been helping the world hear better for over 78 years. Beltone has led the industry in hearing aid innovation and boasts amazing sound quality and features focused on ease of use. You can wirelessly stream music and other audio from your smartphone and you can even test drive models right in the office.
Members get a discount on Beltone hearing aids and more.
- $2,995 Trust 17, Boost Max 17
- $2,745 Legend 17, Boost Plus 17
- $2,495 Trust 9, Boost Max 9
- $2,245 Legend 9, Boost Plus 9
- $1,995 Trust 6
- $1,745 Legend 6
- $1,250 Ally 3, Bold 3
- $995 Ally 2, Bold 2
Value-Added Items (all items included):
- Hearing screening
- Three-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Three-year loss & damage coverage (deductible applies)
- Three years of batteries (48 cells per year/per hearing aid)
- 45-day credit return period with re-stocking fee
- Program extended to family members
- Premium BelCare™ aftercare plan for ongoing care and service free of charge
Visit Beltone’s website at www.beltone.com for additional details.
It's easy to get started!
- Call Beltone at 888-418-6763 to find your nearest Beltone location.
- Call your local Beltone provider to schedule your free hearing screening.
- Bring your insurance card with you to your appointment.
Participating Beltone Hearing Aid Centers
View Beltone flyer.
This is an added-value discount program. We offer it to PAI members in addition to, but not included in, the services and benefits that our policies cover.
Back to all benefits