Health Management Programs Offered By PAI
NOTE: Not all members have access to all health programs. Check your benefits booklet or contact your benefits coordinator in your company's Human Resources department to see if you can take advantage of these programs.
Click on a link below for informational brochure:
- 24-Hour Nurse Advisor - For members who need immediate access to health advice
- Back Care - A program to help members manage their low back pain and to help prevent it from recurring
- Cholesterol Management - Offers members tools and support to make the necessary lifestyle changes to lower their cholesterol levels and improve heart health.
- Complex Care - For members facing serious injury or illness
- Health Management - For members with chronic medical conditions
- Maternity Care - For expectant mothers
- Personal Health Assessment - To help members identify personal risk factors. There is no cost to take this survey. You can only access if your employer has signed up for this program. Take the Health Assessment here.
- Quit for Life - For members who want to be tobacco free for good
- Smoking Cessation - For members who want to quit smoking
- Stress Management - Offers participants techniques and support to deal with stress
- Weight Management - For members who want to lose weight