Check Claim Status
Online Information about Your Claims and Health Care Coverage
Would you like to know when your medical claims are paid and the payment amounts? Do you need to confirm who in your family is included under your coverage?
It's easy to get started:
- Log in to the PAI Benefits Portal (formerly HealthWeb StatusLink).
- In the resulting screen, click on "New Member Registration.” You will need to know your Group Number and ID number (located on your PAI ID card).
- You will be taken to another screen to create a user ID and password.
Once registered, you can:
- access your paid claims, including pending and related status remarks;
- view your deductible and out-of-pocket accumulators;
- view summary plan descriptions and amendments;
- vew or print previously issued explanations of benefits (EOBs) on selected claims;
- change personal information;
- send a secure message and receive responses from the PAI customer service area; and
- request a new ID card.